Estimated prep time: 30 minutes
Serves: Makes 6 spring rolls
Macros for all rolls:
- Protein: 27g
- Carbs: 28g
- Fat: 2g
- 112g Chicken Breast
- 85g Vegetables (I used Bell Peppers, Yellow Onion, Cherry Tomatoes, Cabbage)
- 1 Wedge Laughing Cow Cheese (Creamy Queso Fresco Chipotle)
- 6 Vietnamese Spring roll rice wrappers (Star Anise Food Brand found at Whole Foods)
- Pre heat oven to 350F
- Season chicken with salt, black pepper & McCormick Brand Southwest spice and grill
- While the chicken is cooking, slice vegetables julienne style (match-stick size). Line a baking sheet with tinfoil and lightly spray with coconut oil. Lay the vegetables flat on the baking sheet and season with desired spices ( I used dill, black pepper, red pepper & salt). Broil for 8-10 minutes or until vegetables start to crisp.
- Allow the vegetables and chicken to cool.
- Prepare the spring rolls one at a time as directed on package (Be sure to use WARM water). Place the wrap on a flat surface (cutting board or counter top works well). Take 1/6 of chicken, vegetables and cheese and place in the center of the wrap. Fold the sides toward the middle of the wrap and roll from bottom to top. Repeat until all wraps and filling are used.
Macros for Sauce:
- Protein: 0g
- Carbs: 3g
- Fat: 0g
- 2T Spicy Brown Mustard
- 3 tsp Sriracha
- Stevia to taste
- Mix mustard and sriracha well. Add stevia until desired sweetness is reached. You may add water to this to make a thinner sauce.
- This recipe is approved to have up until 4 week out mark. If you remove the cheese it can be consumed for the entire prep.