Crispy Parmesan Shrimp & Zucchini Noodles
Estimated prep time: 10 minutes + 15 minutes cook time
Macros for entire recipe
- Protein: 34g
- Carbs: 31g
- Fat: 4g
- 112g Large Raw Shrimp (about 10)
- 12 g Parmesan Cheese (Kraft Brand – Italian Seasoned)
- 200g Spiralized Zucchini
- 1/3 cup Spicy Marinara Sauce **
- 2Tbs Fat Free Half & Half
- 14g Sun-dried Tomatoes, Sliced
- 85g Portobello Mushrooms, Sliced
- black pepper & salt to taste
- Pre-heat oven to 400F.
- Grease a foil lined baking sheet with non-stick cooking spray. Toss shrimp in grated cheese (I added additional salt and pepper) and spread evenly on the pan. Bake for 10 minutes, flip shrimp and change setting to *broil* for 5 minutes.
- While the shrimp is cooking prepare the sauce and vegetables. You will have to do some multitasking here. Heat the sauce on low until it begins to bubble. Add in the half & half and mix well. Turn off the burner and let it stand until the meal is ready.
- Sauté the mushrooms and sun-dried tomatoes on medium-high heat until the mushrooms are dark and soft (about 5 minutes). Season with garlic, black and red pepper if you desire. Remove from heat and set aside.
- When the shrimp is finished broiling remove from the oven and set aside.
- Sauté the spiralized zucchini ‘noodles’ to desired wellness. Add in the vegetables and sauté for another 2-3 minutes.
- On a large plate or bowl combine the noodle mixture, shrimp and sauce. Add more cheese if your wish. Enjoy!
- This recipe is approved to have until the 4 week out mark. If you remove the cheese and half & Half you may have this throughout your entire prep.
- **The macros for the sauce we used: (P:1.5/C:9.5/F:0.5)