SUF was created in a basement apartment with a single laptop, a dream, and alot of hard work. This contest is about giving the same opportunity to someone who truly needs and wants it. This contest is not limited to those interested or involved in fitness.
Our Mission: The mission of the SUF TECH4TEENS contest is to distribute a new laptop and tablet as Christmas gifts to two less fortunate middle and high school children in the Tri-State area.
Our Goal: The primary goal of SUF TECH4TEENS is to deliver a feeling of hope to less fortunate children this holiday season. The winners of the contest will receive electronics that will assist them in becoming more competitive in their scholastic activities and other creative projects they have in mind.
1) Each participant must submit a short essay around 350 words outlining the following:
a) Why electronics and technology are so important to have this day in age
b) How he/she plans to use this technology to better his/herself.
2) Each participant must have a sponsor. This can be a parent, guardian, teacher, guidance counselor, etc. This sponsor will vouch for the participant and submit a contest donation of $5.55. This small fee will be paid securely online and 100% of this donation will be used to fund TECH4TEENS next year.
3) Applicant must be a Middle or High School student from the Tri-State area.
4) Deadline for ALL essays is 12/23
2015 Winners !
1st Place – Ivanna / 2nd Place – Vicky
Microsoft Windows 10 operating system
5th Gen Intel® Core™ i3-5020U mobile processor
4GB system memory for basic multitasking
1TB hard drive for ample file storage space
2 USB 3.0 ports maximize the latest high-speed devices
1 USB 2.0 port The USB 3.0 ports are backward-compatible with USB 2.0 devices (at 2.0 speeds).
HDMI output expands your viewing options
Wireless and wired network connectivity
Built-in 0.3MP webcam with microphone
SuperMulti DVD/CD burner
Android 4.2 operating system
7″ screen with 1024 x 600 resolution
8GB internal storage plus microSD slot
2.0MP rear-facing camera
Sync contacts, music, videos and more
1. Email your 350 word short essay along with any other supportive material to firstname.lastname@example.org
2. At the top of the essay please list Your Name, Your Grade, Your School, and Your Sponsors Full Name.
3. Good Luck & Get Writing !
Please compete the following form: